“For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also” – Matthew 6:21
We believe our faith in God must be based only according to His Revelation in creation and the Holy Scriptures He gave us. We believe such faith is necessary, practical and beneficial for everyday life. Our stated purpose as a church to reach, teach, train and deploy people in God’s work is our faith in action.
• Our model for service to God our Father is His only Son, the Lord Jesus, the Messiah. As believers we worship God, honor and praise Him and observe His commandments by following the Lord Jesus, his teachings and ways, loving God with all we are and have, and loving our neighbors as we love ourselves.
• We recognize that the risen Lord Jesus gives human gifts of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers to the church to prepare His church to obey His commandments and accomplish His mission, ministry and service throughout the world. According to the Scriptures, believers should submit to their leaders.
• We believe prayer is a privilege every believer has to speak directly to God in the Name of Jesus, our Mediator, and to hear from Him by special revelation of His written Word and the witness of His Spirit to it.
• We believe believers should live transformed lives by being renewed daily in their minds by the written Word and the witness of the Holy Spirit.
• We subscribe to the fundamental truths of the Bible summarized below in nine (9) statements.
1. in the inspired, infallible and authoritative written Word of God according to its original autographs;
2. there is one God who is eternally existent in three (3) persons: God the Father,God the Son and God the Holy Spirit;
3. in the deity of our Lord Jesus, the Messiah, in his virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years;
4. man by voluntary transgression fell and incurred eternal separation from God;
5. man’s only means of personal salvation is by being cleansed from sin through repentance and faith in the Lord Jesus, the Messiah.
6. the redemptive work of the Messiah on the cross provides healing and deliverance for the human mind and body in answer to believing prayer;
7. in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit who enables believers to live holy and exemplary lives;
8. in the blessed hope – the rapture of the church at The Messiah’s coming;
9. in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the first to inherit everlasting life and the other to endure everlasting damnation.